A coiler is a versatile device that bends sheet metal into a cylindrical, curved or other shaped workpiece. According to the principle of three-point circle, the sheet is continuously plastically deformed by the relative positional change and the rotational motion of the workpiece to obtain a workpiece of a predetermined shape. The four-roll bending machine is a sheet metal bending and correcting machine. It is dedicated to the forming and bending work of metal sheets. The pre-bending and curl forming of the cylindrical and curved workpieces of various specifications can be completed after one feeding, and the auxiliary cylinder can be used for the rolling of the conical cylinder. It is also possible to perform rough shaping work on sheet metal.
The four-roll bending machine uses the principle of three-point rounding to roll at different radii. The upper roller position is fixed, and the lower roller linearly moves up to clamp the steel plate. The rollers on either side of the line or the arc are moved up to the roll to adjust the radius of curvature of the roll. The diameter of the drum rolled by the CNC four-roller is small (ie, the radius of curvature is small) and the wall thickness.
The precautions regarding the operation of the four-roller bending machine are as follows:
1. The workpiece must be placed in a stable position, and the operation can be started after the position is correct. The signal should be clearly specified and one person should be assigned.
2. The operator’s hand should not be placed on the rolled steel plate. It is not allowed to check with the sample. After the shutdown, the sample is used to check the roundness.
3. When the workpiece is not fully rounded, when rolling to the end of the steel plate, a certain amount of allowance should be reserved to prevent the workpiece from falling and hurting people.
4. When working, it is strictly forbidden to stand on the workpiece, nor to find the roundness on the rolled cylinder.
5. When rolling a thicker, larger diameter cylinder or a workpiece with a higher material strength, the moving roller should be lowered a little and molded by multiple rolls.
6. When rolling a narrow cylinder, it should be placed in the middle of the roll.
7. After the workpiece enters the roll, the hand and clothes should be prevented from being caught in the roll.
Compared with the symmetric three-roll bending machine, the four-roll bending machine can directly pre-bend the end of the plate without the aid of other equipment molds, and the remaining straight edges are smaller; compared with the asymmetric three-roll bending machine, it can not be plated. Turn the head and roll it into the workpiece. This not only improves the efficiency, but also ensures the quality of the workpiece, and the process is simple, the operation is convenient, and the labor intensity of the worker is reduced.