A coiler is a versatile device that bends sheet metal into a cylindrical, curved or other shaped workpiece. According to the principle of three-point circle, the sheet is continuously plastically deformed by the relative positional change and the rotational motion of the workpiece to obtain a workpiece of a predetermined shape. In the high temperature season in summer, if the equipment of the coiling machine is used for a long time, it will generate a lot of mechanical heat. If the temperature is too high, it may cause damage to the equipment.
Let’s take a look at the reasons for the overheating of the coiler and the solution.
Reasons for the heating of the coiler:
1. The pressure regulation is too high, so that the speed of the coiling machine becomes fast, and then the sealing ring and the side plates are burned out;
2. The fuel tank of the coiling machine itself is too small, which makes the heat dissipation condition poor;
3. The internal clearance is caused by excessive axial clearance or damage to the seal ring.
The solution for the heating of the coiler:
1. Before starting the machine, check the power system of the coiling machine to see if the operation of the mechanical system is safe and reliable. Add smooth oil according to the requirements of the smooth chart.
2. After turning on the power, check the direction of rotation of the big gear. Is it consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow? After confirming the normal, turn on the operation foot switch.
3, maintenance and repair machines can only be carried out during parking, when running, any part of the human body should not reach into the closed area of the roll bed.
4. After the operation is finished, the power supply should be blocked, the machine tool should be cleaned, the guide rail should be cleaned, and the blade should be filled with a proper amount of smooth oil.
5. After discovering that the equipment is faulty, stop the machine in time and contact the maintenance personnel;